.NET Full Stack Devloper
We are looking for .net developer with experience of 3 to 8 years has to design, modify, write and implement software programming components and applications, to install or support the software component and application and to maintain process flow and documentation and to work from pre-written specifications and guidelines
- As part of development team, produce components for new and existing applications with focus on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Create technical specifications based on functional requirements.
- Design and build application/unit tests according to a given test plan.
- Participate in code reviews; present code to the team for review and effectively review the code of other team members to ensure all accepted code meets team standards and accurately realizes requirements and design.
- Independent execution of tasks and able to give technical resolutions.
- .NET Core
- Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC)
- SQL Server: It is important to have a strong sense of database management practices and methods.
- Web Services & API (REST, RPC etc)
- Work Experience in Micro services implementation
- Authentication & Authorization: Concepts and Frameworks.
- Experience of using App services and function on Azure
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with Azure environment deployment automation using TFS, MS build, Powershell
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Familiarity with team development, including code sharing, code reviews, source control (TFS and/or GIT).
- Experience developing optimized, enterprise-level applications with emphasis on performance and scalability.
You Should Have
- Strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Good time-management skills
- The ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented individual