We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Implement and test accessibility norms as per W3C guidelines
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- User Experience UX (Designer)
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma/ XD/ Sketch, Axure, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin, OmniGraffle etc..
You Should Have
- Strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Good time-management skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- The ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented individual