Full Stack Developers
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Strong experience of building RESTful APIs with Express or Express-based frameworks
- Integration of data storage solutions which can include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Unit-test the code components; document the code and the functionality while collaborating with other team members
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Good object-oriented software design principles
- Strong experience in Node.js and Express or any of the Express-based frameworks
- Understanding of database schema design, modeling, and ORMs
- Hands-on experience with at least 1 SQL and NoSQL DB like Postgres or MongoD
- Experience in integrating 3rd party SDKs, APIs & libraries in Express applications
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Strong logical and technical skills.
- Proficiency with server-side language Nodejs.
- Familiarity with REST APIs.
- Familiarity with JWT.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
You Should Have
- Strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Good time-management skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- The ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented individual