Since inception, I was absolutely committed and focused on customer success as the most critical aspect of our business, as it leads to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty, as well as higher sales and revenue. In order to ensure we architect an organization that prioritizes customer success, we started from basics and touched on areas where business usually lacks focusses. Such approach was implement through the following steps.
Steps we followed to highlight customer success as priority
- Defining our customer success strategy: defining what customer success means to every partners of EOV. We pen down on key performance indicators (KPIs) and defining the outcomes which we want to achieve throughout the collaboration and post collaboration.
- Foster a customer-centric culture: Creating a culture that prioritizes customer success starts with the leadership team and should be infused throughout the organization. During the initial 6 months we encouraged our people to think about how their actions would impact the customer and to always put the customer first.
- Invest in customer success technology: Technology is an enabler of customer success, and we had always been clear in investing in the right tools can help EOV to deliver a more personalized and effective customer experience. We are capturing every customer insights through customer relationship management (CRM) system. The system delivers intelligence wherein the leadership including the CEO constantly work with every team members to create a path forward for better customer experience.
- Foster customer engagement: At EOV we intentionally welcome customers to engage with key stake holders of the organization and project people through regular communication, surveys, and feedback loops. Regular interaction with customers helps build trust and strengthens the customer-company relationship. We did notice customer gladly welcome our people’s thought when it comes to development and disruption, such has helped EOV to conquer the status of people first approach
- Measure and track customer success: Continuously improve our customer success efforts, it is important to measure and track customer outcomes and KPIs. This includes regularly collecting customer feedback and analyzing it to identify areas of improvement.
- Invest and empowering people: We believe all our people are our ambassador. We have seen Customer Success can be achieved when organization take care of their people. EOV has always endorsed “People First” approach. Which covers society as an extension. We see empowering people to take certain decision with strong mentoring and no managers has led people grow in their career and delivered better outcome for clients. Such approach has helped EOV to achieve 99.5% customer satisfaction index, 4.5 / 5.0 in terms of communication, 5.0 / 5.0 when it comes to innovation and out of the box thinking. 5.0/5.0 when it comes to technology consulting and selection, etc
- Continuously iterate and improve: Finally, it is important to continuously iterate and improve your customer success efforts. This includes regularly reviewing and updating your customer success strategy, training employees, and investing in technology and resources that support customer success.
In conclusion, creating an organization focused on customer success requires a commitment to putting the customer first, investing in technology and resources, and continuously iterating and improving. By following these steps, you can create a culture that prioritizes customer success and delivers a better customer experience. This, in turn, leads to increased customer satisfaction, loyalty, and sales, making it a critical aspect of any successful business strategy.